Walking into my local Casey's that is now advertising fuel for $4.19/gallon (Thanks Mr President!), I was planning to get a fountain drink on this very hot day. As I was walking in, a lady pulled up in her gigantic pickup; I could see that there were a few kids with her. She jumped out and I noticed she was wearing a football T-shirt from a nearby town; likely she and the kids were in our town for a youth football game. As I opened the door for her I looked down and noticed on her legs there were two tattoos. On her right leg was the word F*CK (not asterisked out); on the other leg was the word BIDEN. Well then. Classy comes to our little c-store; glad she will pay be paying taxes here on her beer and vapes rather than elsewhere.
I'm always fascinated by the people who thought that "Let's Go Brandon" was clever. I say this fully understanding why some people didn't care much for his presidency; he was, after all, painfully mediocre. While future historians will probably rate him higher than he is now because of the way he kept us from collapsing (for awhile) after Trump 45, there wasn't much more to look at and get excited at. He was a solid C-.
Yet my guess is that for this classy lady it wasn't so much that she hated Biden, but that she couldn't stand that her lord and savior was deprived of the presidency for four years. Not that DJT lost it...that was unthinkable! Rather, that his rightful place was STOLEN from him. And Joe Biden, who so unfairly took his place, became the criminal whom she couldn't mention without throwing a vulgar word in front of his name.
As this woman and her kids continue this ongoing parent-child relationship over the next few years, I wonder how that's gonna go. Sometimes I have seen a child nuzzle up to a parent and trace the outline of a tattoo with their hand; did this woman's elementary school child learn the word F*CK (again, not asterisked out!) through the tattoo on mommy's leg? When she goes to her school for a teacher conference, and she's sitting across from her child's teacher who may or may not be some kind of raging liberal, does she feel proud that this teacher will know how much hatred is in her heart? When she is sitting in church as she does on Easter morning, will she feel a need to modestly cover her legs not to distract men (not that any but the most desperate of men would be attracted to her IMO), but to keep God from striking her down for her vulgarity? And when she gets old and increasingly infirm, what's going to happen when this woman has a home health aide from a foreign country taking care her of her most personal needs and seeing those words every single day?
But hey, our classy lady has this tattoo to scream at the world for the next half-century. I'm guessing that someday another Democrat will join Mediocre Joe on her left leg. We should all be so proud.